Join Nicole Hudson, WanderFreely Founder, for a weekend retreat in her home state of Maine! Maine's motto is, "The Way Life Should Be," and we couldn't agree more. From the rolling mountain ranges to over 2,000 lakes in the state there is an abundance of natural beauty to explore.
This weekend retreat will explore coming home to your body and your Self through nature, meditation, and yoga. We will work on the fundamentals of building your own home practice and how you can incorporate Yoga philosophy into your day-to-day life.
The Coming Home Retreat will include...
- Two nights at Nurture Through Nature Retreat Center in Denmark, ME
- Five vegetarian meals
- Nature hike
- Daily lectures and workshops
- Daily yoga and meditation
- Workbook to create your own home practice
- Sauna time to detox
- Free time to relax and reconnect with nature and yourSELF
Early Bird Self-Investment
- $485 (USD) when you sign up by June 4, 2018
- $75 non-refundable deposit
- $535 (USD) full price
- 100% refund if cancelled on or before July 1, 2018.
- 50% refund if cancelled on or before September 1, 2018.
- No refunds given if cancelled on or after September 2, 2018.
- $75 deposit is non-refundable regardless of cancellation date.