Discover the unique landscapes of eastern Canada, and of your self through movement and stillness. Enjoy delicious local meals, explore new terrain, and make new friends.
Open to yogis and adventurers of all levels and all genders.
$649 per person for shared accommodations in chalet
$700 – $900 for private accommodations or shared accommodations in yurts, geodesic domes, or tipis (please inquire)
$please inquire for pricing for camping!
*$150 for SUP rental for 3 days*
• 3 lunchs, 3 breakfasts, 3 dinners, tea and snacks
• Daily yoga classes
• 3 SUP (stand up paddle board) classes
• Guided hikes along the famous Cabot Trail
• Tour of local organic brewery
• Experience Cape Breton Music and culture
• 3 nights accommodations at the gorgeous Cabot Shores Wilderness resort
• SUP equipment rental ($150 for 3 days)
• Transport to/from Cabot Shores
• Alcoholic beverages
• Yoga mat + props
• Massages or other wellness services
Learn more about the Cape Breton Yoga Retreat and Rivkah here!
Rivkah is a bilingual yoga teacher in Mont-Tremblant, medications QC. She began her physical practice 15 years ago, discount and still enjoys the journey that yoga brings us every day. She is an inspiring, viagra 60mg empathetic teacher known for her clear and playful style of encouraging students to meet their edge with a compassionate heart and open mind. She believes in gratitude and a healthy sense of adventure, and shares this with those around her. Her classes, and her life foster a deep connection to the natural world within and around us.