Join TuCamino Travel to experience rich traditional culture, stunning aquatic life, and incredible surf in this beautiful beach town located off the Pacific Coast of Nayarit, Mexico.
From snorkeling along Marietas Island to giving back to the local community through a service project, this 7-day tour offers a once in a lifetime chance to be fully immersed in Sayuvida ("Sayu life").
Self-Investment: $1,099 USD
Here's what you can expect on a TuCamino tour.
• Transportation to/from the Puerto Vallarta airport
(Please arrive by 3 pm on day of travel)
• 6 nights accommodation at Casa Duende Vista or Petit Hotel d'Hafa
• Delicious, healthy breakfasts and lunches provided daily (vegetarian and vegan options available)
• 5 surf lessons (Note: Although this is not exclusively a surf camp, we will make sure you get as much surf time as possible. For those of you who have experience, there is free time to surf as much as your heart desires).
• Surf board rental
• 1 SUP yoga class
• 2 Yoga classes
• Paddle board tour
• Massage of your choice at Buddha Gallery and Spa
• Marietas Island snorkel tour
**Note: Airfare to and from Puerto Vallarta not included
**Plus tons of other surprise goodies such as refreshing smoothies, cocktails, and more!