The Caribe Yoga Academy 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, recognized by Yoga Alliance, is an introductory course to all things Yoga. The caliber of the Caribe Yoga Academy training is unrivaled in quality and price. Our global staff sets the standard for ongoing self-practice, self-study and personal growth.
Have you had a dedicated yoga practice, but desire to move beyond the Asana? Get familiar with the Eight Limbs, put yoga theory into practice, dip into sacred texts, and discover both subtle and gross anatomy for a more complete understanding of the yoga shapes and the depth of a lifestyle practice.
Transform your practice and transform your LIFE in the stunning, ocean view setting of the OM Retreat Center in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca. Students will stay in gorgeous jungle lodges that overlook the ocean, enjoy three delicious vegetarian meals a day, and immerse themselves in the natural beauty of Costa Rica. Taking on a yoga teacher training is a life changing experience, jump aboard!
The CYA 200hr YTT includes:
* Teaching Methodology and Techniques
* Effective Sequencing Practices
* Postural Alignment
* Yoga Philosophy
* The Yoga Sutras
* Dharma, Karma, Kula & Seva
* History and Lineage
* Meditation Techniques
* Mantra and Mudra
* Subtle Anatomy: Chakras, Nadis, Koshas
* Gross Anatomy: Muscles, Bones, Joints, Nervous System
* Injury Prevention, Postural Assessment & Alignment
* Effective Modifications and Special Populations
* Planning Workshops
* Practice Teaching
* Effective use of the Equipment
* Hands On Adjustments and Assistance
* The Business of Yoga